Drakan2 inventory pictures

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
ASSASSIN
Dragon

Drakan2 inventory pictures

Post by ASSASSIN »

Okay. Here is the plan.
Drakan2 is getting on rather fine now, I have completely redone the inventory of Quake2 to give it some sort of RPG feeling. This brought up the need of a few things, though.

If you want to see your work in Drakan2, what you can send this time: inventory item pictures!

The inventory items should be things that fit into the fantasy genre: swords, bows, armors, helms, shields, and these things.
Pictures can be your own stuff, or cut from Drakan (or other related game).

There is no deadline, as the game's completion is very far away. Just letting people know about so you can work on nice and nice things. Thanks a lot in advance. :)

PS - Darklord, info on items for the site are still welcomed with wide open arms [:D]

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

OK, I'm working as fast as my creativity lets me... just don't count with my drawings. I'm not good at Paint... [:D]

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

I added that PS to prevent you from having an urge of making pics instead of those stories. Not rushing ya btw - quality before quanity, though I never had and don't have any doubts in you. :)

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

I know, I know - I don't even know how to make a decent picture in Paint, so no obstacle there, really...

I'm not feeling rushed [:)] Just warn me when I get to the extremely fast speed of 1 letter/day. I have certain limits, of course...