Eragon and Gothic II pc games

Discuss anything related to computer games and fantasy in general. Other fantasy games, games with dragons in, fantasy artwork etc are welcome here too. Posts are auto pruned after 3 months if not viewed. Please post Drakan related topics to the relevant forums below.
nubby
Whelp

Eragon and Gothic II pc games

Post by nubby »

Eragon looked promising from the start but becomes very tedious with that non-stop fighting, ugh. Can't even dismount the dragon. Off my harddrive then.

I can't get anywhere in Gothic II, the game goes to the desktop when I start to fight anything and I get stuck in the dialogue boxes with no escape. Anyone play this? Any help?[:(]

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

Yeah, Eragon is dull in comparison to Drakan.

Boring......

Ria
Whelp

Post by Ria »

Eragon is defiantly a no no to Drakan. Most if not all movie/tv games are big disappointments.

bodfan
Dragon

Post by bodfan »

Yeah. Gothic II/notr is a great game with 5 dragons in it. I've played it score of times. If you explain your problem a bit clearer, I will see if I can help.

nubby
Whelp

Post by nubby »

Gothic II is the reason why I stopped playing TAG! hee

Besides having to give my little brother his PS2 back.

There may be dragons in Gothic II but they're stationary beasts you have to slay, and the only dragons in flight are in a cut-scene. Anyway, this game, like both Drakans just lets you roam around and do things at your own pace. I'm glad I found it.