the I of the dragon

Discuss anything related to computer games and fantasy in general. Other fantasy games, games with dragons in, fantasy artwork etc are welcome here too. Posts are auto pruned after 3 months if not viewed. Please post Drakan related topics to the relevant forums below.
bodfan
Dragon

the I of the dragon

Post by bodfan »

It a rpg game with dragons as characters. I got the game but haven't played yet. I like to hear your opinions about it? [8D]

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

I only played the demo but it is mentioned in the topic below which may help as somebody mentioned the game before:-

http://www.arokhslair.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2395

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

Not that great.

I hate games that rely on the mouse.

Plus, I couldn't get my dragon to eat anything!

So, not a winner in my book.

Drakon Rider
Dragon

Post by Drakon Rider »

poor game really... Dragons can only fly - not land/start/run/walk... the world design is also poor... it is mostly action game - the rpg elements are exist, but the world interaction is poor straightforward killing anything following the order of humans - it is a shame...

the small russian gamedev firm that makes this stuff possibly uses it as a test of their engine for strategy game and quickly forgot after release... after 1..2 years after releasing in russia (on 2 CDs with damn starforce protection) this stuff was published internationally (on 1 CD without protection)... i not know what was ripped off in 1 CD version...

TheImmortalDragon
Whelp

Post by TheImmortalDragon »

you must understand that this game is a action-rpg,it mostly focuses on action.I find it a great game to dragon lovers like me but not as complex as drakan