3DS Max 4 + Char Studio 3.1 plugins

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
c0
Hatchling

3DS Max 4 + Char Studio 3.1 plugins

Post by c0 »

Done quite a bit already in game editting.
I'm new to Drakan editing however.

Busy with Heavy Metal f.a.k.k.2 editing
http://www.ritualistic.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ ... =forum&f=9

Most games lack a decent 3DS Max(4) native plugin but instead use some sort of 'converter' process.

Does Drakan have 3DS Max 4 + Char Studio 3.1 export plugins already ?

Any good (script customizable) game engines around with large forum community lately with decent import / export support ?

Thanx for your help,

c0

--------------------

"Count Zero Interrupt: On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero"
(Old Programmers Language)

Drakon Rider
Dragon

Post by Drakon Rider »

e-mail me

admin@drakan.ru

if you need REO export plugin for 3DSMAX4 ... my FTP server is down for a few time :(

c0
Hatchling

Post by c0 »

Already downloaded them.

Do they support Character Studio based biped rigged models ?

Drakon Rider
Dragon

Post by Drakon Rider »

well... i have repaired my server (really was power supply unit crash) and now you can get plugins and some other stuff i use or plan to use in drakan level editing and mod making :

ftp://drakan.adm.nw.ru/pub/dev_tools/

as for REO plugins (there are really 2 plugins - for import and export) they are for static objects only ... you need Softimage to work with Riot Engine Characters .rec (new ones) and Riot Engine Animations .rea ...

c0
Hatchling

Post by c0 »

Hmmm....well, in that case I'll stick with Heavy Metal F.A.K.K.2 's Quake2 engine; it has a DYNAMIC (read: 3DS Max Char Studio) exporter plugin which enables you to create fully functional game content.

www.ritualistic.com/forum

c0
Hatchling

Post by c0 »