What is this?

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
WERY
Hatchling

What is this?

Post by WERY »

For 8 years I have wondered what this is and hope that this community can help me shed some light over it
It was found scattered all around in the northlands

2nd Question: How do you open the entrance to the cave near Ravenshold that has a skeletonstatue in front of it?

3rd Question: How do I enter the cave in north Surdana that lies beside the entrance to the Andrellian Isles. It is closed with a wooden gate of bars and the outside is guarded by wartoks and guardtowers

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Hi WERY 8^)
Those stones relate to the Skeleton statue you wondered about. They describe the key to unlocking the gate behind the statue. There are buttons around the statue in East West North South... the cardinal points. You push the buttons in sequence once you have put the code together, but they screwed the puzzle up and repeated one, while omitting another.
Broken!
Still, you can push the correct sequence and gain entry, where you must navigate an underwater path which splits into a couple of directions. One takes you to an alternate entrance to the cave just around the corner from the statue. The second path leads you to a secret room with a very cool prize after a 'suprise' battle against some skeletons.

The statue faces East, and the correct sequence is S.E.E.W.S.N.N.S.
Enter this as quickly and accurately as possible. Don't sweat it if you don't get it right away. It will work.

As for the cave with the wooden door in South Surdana, that's called Kragmor,and it's one of the cooler levels in the game.
When you get back from Surdana after opening the Ravenshold Eye, General Dehrimon tells you when you talk to him about a mission to take out a Wartok chieftan called Snotmaw.
That's the Kragmor mission.
Sometimes the game glitches out a little and you don't get it. No way around that except to crack through the mountain above the entrance and glitch/sneak in.

Try to read up on previous posts if you end up having to do that (in case Dehrimon doesn't give you the mission).

WERY
Hatchling

Post by WERY »

Oh I'll be damned. Have newer gotten that mission and did not know that I could get it from the general so I guess I got to crack in through the mountain somehow

Shall try that thing with the skeletonstatue. Now that you mention how it is done and I look at the symbols, I now know it is the blank bar that indicates what button to press and the crosses besides in what order

brb