Drakan engine crash problem SOLVED FINALLY!!!!!!!

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
FallXGENISISx
Hatchling

Drakan engine crash problem SOLVED FINALLY!!!!!!!

Post by FallXGENISISx »

Hello everyone just recently got drakan order of the flame and installed it but as soon as I choose the difficulty level the game crashed well Im now happy to say that I fixed the problem and no I didn't use developer mode lololololololol,
anyway to fix this problem you have to download and install the following patches.....
The 444 patch.
The Official 445 patch and the Unnofficial 445++ patch then tada drakan should now work I hope this has been great help for everyone.....[:)] Also If you have any problems just send me an email to DRxAWESOMEx@hotmail.com!!!!!!!!!!

FallXGENISISx
Hatchling

Post by FallXGENISISx »

Oh and one more thing...... DO NOT FORGET TO RUN IN WINDOWS 95 COMPADABILITY MODE!!!!!!!!

Anony

Re: Drakan engine crash problem SOLVED FINALLY!!!!!!!

Post by Anony »

I tried your suggestion but it seems that the --Dragon.rfl: unkown version...it says.... any ideas?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Re: Drakan engine crash problem SOLVED FINALLY!!!!!!!

Post by Arokhs Twin »

The original post was 2 years ago so it is somewhat out of date and irrelevant now. A lot has changed since then - see the posts about 10th Anniversary patch and Ucyborgs patches they should help you get the game running.

Dragon.rfl unknown version error is caused by a number of things - corrupt disk / installation, wrong language patch and / or wrong patch and finally can be caused by using cracked pirated copies of the game.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair