Trigger attack

Anything to do with Drakan level editing and modifications, post it here! Also this is the place to tell us about your new levels and get player feedback.
shoprat
Dragon

Trigger attack

Post by shoprat »

Trigger attack-(damage)-effect

lionlord
A simple question this time : How can I make a trigger-detector release a weapon effect ?
I want to set a trigger for example to a certain ground-area, that releases an attack-(damage)-effect, like that of a fire-crystal, to the one who crossed the area.
After all the complicated stuff, that sounds easy, but how do I have to do it ?

Sageous
In the future preface questions like this with an indication of sp or mp.
In mp...same as hill of fire...look into it. One change...put the fire ring inside of a generator that is inside of another gen. That gen...put in the crystal. So the crystal spawns gen to gen to ring. There is no such thing as a detector in mp. You use powerups that are invisible...so if that is what you want then make the power like the crystal in hill of fire...use a model that is such...invisible.

sp...use a detector to set off a gen with a ring i'd guess...i dunno...i'm guessing. I'm sure there's a zillion ways if you just try.

Sageous
Oh yea...you dont have to use a fire ring...you can use anything that does area or radius damage. Like a projectile that expires in .01 seconds.

lionlord
Thanks Sageous,I'll try ( I meant SP ) It works !It's really simple.