Getting This Error While Playing This Game

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
BraulioBergstrom
Hatchling

Getting This Error While Playing This Game

Post by BraulioBergstrom »

I need some help friends. I am having a strange problem while playing this game 'Drakan: Order of the Flame' on my Windows 10 computer. After a few minutes of playing, I received this error message "Graphics device driver error code 43." I did not face this kind of error before. So I'm quite perplexed about this problem. Could someone please assist me in resolving the problem? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

BraulioBergstrom
Hatchling

Re: Getting This Error While Playing This Game

Post by BraulioBergstrom »

I searched online after not receiving a response and came across this article. The tasks which I have done, First I updated the graphics driver and then updated BIOS. After doing the tasks properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any problem while playing the game.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Re: Getting This Error While Playing This Game

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Sorry for not replying - this forum does not get much activity so I missed your post. Glad you got it working.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair