Order of the flame?

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Snotmaw
Dragon

Order of the flame?

Post by Snotmaw »

Hey I have Drakan the ancients' gates. I want to get the order of the flame. Can anyone tell me a little about it? I know that it invloves Rynn looking for her brother but can anyone give me more information on the storie?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Yeah, check out the main site; its all about the game. Just click on home at the top of every forum page and you will find tons of stuff for it. Here is the direct link to OOTF's story http://www.arokhslair.net/lore2.html

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Yeah thanks. IT sounds like a cool game just as good as the second one.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Also I have another question. Is it just andvanced as the second one. I mean does it have the same amount of wepons and stuff?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

OOTF has about the same number of weapons but its not quite as advanced as its sequel. For example, OOTF does not have the trading system, spells or skill point system that TAG has. Its also very linear and there are not many towns and cities to visit. Nevertheless, its still an enjoyable game although the graphics look dated by todays standards.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

ok thanks again!

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Well, there are addons for Drakan also.

My War of Dark Age has nearly everything what D:TAG has, and even more (like carma system, multiple storyline, etc :))

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

I can't remember... is it already ready?

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Thanks for all of the comments about the game!

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by The Darklord</i>

I can't remember... is it already ready?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

In case you'r talking about War of Dark Age, yes. For quite a while now, coz' I'm making the sequel (FOR PC!! [:D])

If you are NOT talking about WoDA, well, then... um... tell me what are you talking about [:)] LOL

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

I am talkin about the war of dark age

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ASSASSIN (#1)</i>
In case you'r talking about War of Dark Age, yes. For quite a while now, coz' I'm making the sequel (FOR PC!! [:D])<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Let's just keep it quiet, so that the $0ny boys don't try to make it exclusive to PSX2, too... [;)]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ASSASSIN (#2)</i>
If you are NOT talking about WoDA, well, then... um... tell me what are you talking about [:)] LOL
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It actually was about it... but, as I live in another reality, I couldn't remember the happenings in the Drakan World...