Anyone thought of this

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Delerion
Whelp

Anyone thought of this

Post by Delerion »

Installed bod once again, looks like i go through it and most of the mods atleast twice a year or so, glad to see the modding community still around.

A mod which would make all the enemies survive 1 or 2 lost limbs, or is it even possible? seeing as zombies can do this, but it would be nice to hack an arm off an enemy and still see him trying to fight(as it was in DBTS). It'd probably require much coding.

esfumato
Dragon

Post by esfumato »

That should be good, but it needs new animations to fit good. Doing it needs animations of wounded warrior, pain, and the enemie should move slower.

But could fit really good if someone decides to do it.

Ianna Keeper
Dragon

Post by Ianna Keeper »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Delerion</i>

Installed bod once again, looks like i go through it and most of the mods atleast twice a year or so, glad to see the modding community still around.

A mod which would make all the enemies survive 1 or 2 lost limbs, or is it even possible? seeing as zombies can do this, but it would be nice to hack an arm off an enemy and still see him trying to fight(as it was in DBTS). It'd probably require much coding.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I have never seen a game which enemy keeps fighting after losing one arm or leg(except zombies).It is sure that it makes player feel more wild while chopping his enemy [xx(].If we know any game with these anms maybe it is possible to import to bod without pain of hard work.

BTW
What do y mean with DBTS?

Delerion
Whelp

Post by Delerion »

DBTS= Die by the sword
Old game by now, where you could control you sword with your mouse completely, it moves exactly as you move your mouse.

In Die by the sword you can hack a limb off(arm, leg) an enemy and it keeps fighting, you could hack both of their hands off and they'd just jump around unable to hit you with anything.

Ianna Keeper
Dragon

Post by Ianna Keeper »

I have to try it [:)]

gadunz
Dragon

Post by gadunz »

BLACK KNIGHT:
None shall pass.
ARTHUR:
I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Knight, but I must cross this bridge.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Then you shall die.
ARTHUR:
I command you, as King of the Britons, to stand aside!
BLACK KNIGHT:
I move for no man.
ARTHUR:
So be it!
ARTHUR and BLACK KNIGHT:
Aaah!, hiyaah!, etc.
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's left arm off]
ARTHUR:
Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
BLACK KNIGHT:
'Tis but a scratch.
ARTHUR:
A scratch? Your arm's off!
BLACK KNIGHT:
No, it isn't.
ARTHUR:
Well, what's that, then?
BLACK KNIGHT:
I've had worse.
ARTHUR:
You liar!
BLACK KNIGHT:
Come on, you pansy!
[clang]
Huyah!
[clang]
Hiyaah!
[clang]
Aaaaaaaah!
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's right arm off]
ARTHUR:
Victory is mine!
[kneeling]
We thank Thee Lord, that in Thy mer--
BLACK KNIGHT:
Hah!
[kick]
Come on, then.
ARTHUR:
What?
BLACK KNIGHT:
Have at you!
[kick]
ARTHUR:
Eh. You are indeed brave, Sir Knight, but the fight is mine.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Oh, had enough, eh?
ARTHUR:
Look, you stupid bastard. You've got no arms left.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Yes, I have.
ARTHUR:
Look!
BLACK KNIGHT:
Just a flesh wound.
[kick]
ARTHUR:
Look, stop that.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Chicken!
[kick]
Chickennn!
ARTHUR:
Look, I'll have your leg.
[kick]
Right!
[whop]
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's right leg off]
BLACK KNIGHT:
Right. I'll do you for that!
ARTHUR:
You'll what?
BLACK KNIGHT:
Come here!
ARTHUR:
What are you going to do, bleed on me?
BLACK KNIGHT:
I'm invincible!
ARTHUR:
You're a looney.
BLACK KNIGHT:
The Black Knight always triumphs! Have at you! Come on, then.
[whop]
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's last leg off]
BLACK KNIGHT:
Oh? All right, we'll call it a draw.
ARTHUR:
Come, Patsy.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!

Daxon
Dragon

Post by Daxon »

haha nice one Gadunz [:D][:D][:)] .

Delerion I played DBTS but i didnt know the mouse option that you spoke! y used numpads for the attacks: head attack middle attack and limb attack only [B)]

Limpiacobardes
Whelp

Post by Limpiacobardes »

Die by the Sword had some nice features that we could try to implement, i think that the "limb from limb" should be relative easy since the zombie knights already do that (including legs and heads)

But the ones related with the physics should be really nice, check this video and how fearful is the troll (min 3:27)cause if he touches you, you literally fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41UyXgofO3o

Daxon
Dragon

Post by Daxon »

hey limpia cobardes, no se puede instalar el limb for limb en el xp no? yo me bajé en el emule el .iso y nada, me decia k era una version incompleta, conoces de alguna version para xp?

Limpiacobardes
Whelp

Post by Limpiacobardes »

I will look around and see what i can find about making this game run on Vista or other versions of Windows

E amigo no juegues con fuego por aquí, por lo que sé hay que gente que lo hace correr en vista, si se de algo (tb de lo otro) te escribo a tu correo
Saludos!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Daxon</i>

hey limpia cobardes, no se puede instalar el limb for limb en el xp no? yo me bajé en el emule el .iso y nada, me decia k era una version incompleta, conoces de alguna version para xp?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">