New mod: Difficulty for experts players and more

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:43 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
I had transplant some magic ablity from Vamp, Chaos Knight and Darkload to Orcs, it was easy to do .Just modify Enemytypes,combos and so on,Also you can give the magical attack to any badguys. That would be tricky that an Orc suddenly appeared in your back like Vampire. [:D] Check this link to d/l. Hope to be a hint for you.(Although it was not perfect enough.)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font color="white"> Hello Mingyue![:)]
Many thanks! All goes well and the game don´t crash, but not magical attack is launched... the character makes the animation, but the fire does not go. [:(]
Have you had this problem too? There is something that I do not know, What should I do? [?]

The original characters had already assigned magical attacks, for example the great_demon, is easier to add more magic attacks because their programming is already done. In fact I already knew how to do, (I added a venom attack to the spider, and fire attacks to the Great_demon and the Lord of Chaos) but copying code from one character to another is more complicated. [:p]

The best of this, is that you show me wich are the files that must be modified, to add more duplicated animations. [:D]
Thanks again, with this I know how to correct the assignments of new animations and their speed factors. Cool! [8D]

See you soon, my friend! [;)]
</font id="white">

mingyue1371
Dragon

Postby mingyue1371 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 am

Hi MBK![:D]
I will show you some code about modification.
Take the fire-ball Orc as an example:
1.In Enemytypes.py you should copy the relavent code from Salamander:

Code: Select all

################################################################################ # Define the Ork class ################################################################################ class Ork (Enm_Def.NPCPerson): AGE_Number=0 def __init__(self, me): # base class init Enm_Def.NPCPerson.__init__(self, me) # anims me.AnmTranFunc=AuxTran.AuxTranOrc # Set up orc specific sound priorities self.SoundPriorities[Reference.SND_ARROW] = 10.0 self.SoundPriorities[Reference.SND_HIT] = 50.0 self.SoundPriorities[Reference.SND_NPC] = 25.0 self.SoundPriorities[Reference.SND_NOISYPC] = 30.0 self.SoundPriorities[Reference.SND_PC] = 80.0 me.AddAnmEventFunc("Spit", self.StartSpit) def ResetSounds(self, EntityName): me=Bladex.GetEntity(EntityName) if me.Kind=="Ork": AniSound.AsignarSonidosOrco(EntityName) elif me.Kind=="Great_Ork": AniSound.AsignarSonidosOrcoGrande(EntityName) elif me.Kind=="Dark_Ork": AniSound.AsignarSonidosOrcoOscuro(EntityName) # Functions for loading and saving state def __getstate__(self): # Tiene que devolver cómo poder guardar el estado de la clase NPCPerson_state=Enm_Def.NPCPerson.__getstate__(self) if(NPCPerson_state[0]!=1): print "ERROR: Ork.__getstate__(): Base class version differs." # Throw? return NPCPerson_state NPCPerson_state[1]["Ork"]=(self.AGE_Number,) return NPCPerson_state #self.ResetCombat(me.Name) def __setstate__(self,parm): # Toma como parámetro lo que devuelve __getstate__() y debe recrear la clase Enm_Def.NPCPerson.__setstate__(self,parm) version=parm[0] if version==1: parms=parm[1]["Ork"] self.AGE_Number=parms[0] #self.SoundPriorities=parms[0] me=Bladex.GetEntity(self.Name) me.AnmTranFunc=AuxTran.AuxTranOrc me.AddAnmEventFunc("Spit", self.StartSpit) def ResetCombat (self,EntityName): Enm_Def.NPCPerson.ResetCombat(self, EntityName) me = Bladex.GetEntity(EntityName) if me and me.Life>0: me.BlockingPropensity = 0.2 me.AttackList = BCopy.deepcopy(Combat.OrkAttackData) self.ChanceOfFuryOnHurt = 0.45 ################################################################################ def FirePrtlHit(self,prtl_name,hit_entity,x,y,z,vx,vy,vz,wcx,wcy,wcz,wdx,wdy,wdz): if hit_entity != "BWorld": victim=Bladex.GetEntity(hit_entity) if victim: #if victim.Person and not victim.Kind=="Salamander": if victim.Person and not victim.Kind=="Ork": Reference.EntitiesObjectData[prtl_name]= [Reference.OBJ_WEAPON, 0, 0, 1.0, Reference.THR_STRAIGHT, Reference.W_FLAG_1H, ["Fire", +6.0]] victim.DamageFunc(hit_entity, self.Name, prtl_name, "Fire", 1, -1, x, y, z, 0) if Reference.EntitiesObjectData.has_key(prtl_name): del Reference.EntitiesObjectData[prtl_name] # Generate a smoke effect smoke=Bladex.CreateEntity("FireballSmoke", "Entity Particle System D1", x, y, z) smoke.ParticleType="DarkSmoke" smoke.YGravity=-3000.0 smoke.Friction=0.05 smoke.PPS=8 smoke.Velocity=0.0, -80.0, 0.0 smoke.RandomVelocity=5.0 smoke.DeathTime=Bladex.GetTime()+0.5 node= 0 victim.LinkToNode(smoke,node) # Override hurt anim if victim.Life>0: Damage.DropInvalidObjectsOnImpact (victim.Name) victim.Wuea=Reference.WUEA_ENDED if victim.InCombat: victim.InterruptCombat() victim.LaunchAnmType("hurt_f_big") else: victim.LaunchAnmType("hurt_f_big") #elif victim.Weapon: #pass # This particle should be removed, as it has been converted to smoke ptcl=Bladex.GetEntity(prtl_name) ptcl.RemoveFromWorld() def SpitFunc(self, fireball_name,end_time,period): fireball=Bladex.GetEntity(fireball_name) if(fireball): prtl=fireball.GetParticleEntity() prtl.HitFunc=self.FirePrtlHit prtl.ObjCTest= 1 if(Bladex.GetTime()<end_time): Bladex.AddScheduledFunc(Bladex.GetTime()+period,self.SpitFunc,(fireball_name,end_time,period)) def StartSpit (self,EntityName,EventName): me = Bladex.GetEntity(EntityName) if me.InCombat: SQDistance= me.SQDistance2(Bladex.GetEntity(me.GetEnemyName())) max_firefan_dist= 4000.0 # Get an angle to the target target= Bladex.GetEntity(me.GetEnemyName()) target_pos= target.Position x,y,z= me.GraspPos("ViewPoint") angle= -B3DLib.GetYAngle(target_pos[0]-x,target_pos[1]-y,target_pos[2]-z) if SQDistance < (max_firefan_dist*max_firefan_dist): # fan out spit duration= 0.3 self.AGE_Number=self.AGE_Number+1 end_time=Bladex.GetTime()+duration period= duration/10.0 fireball=Bladex.CreateEntity(EntityName+"_Firefanl_"+`self.AGE_Number`,"Entity Particle System D1",x,y,z) fireball.ParticleType="Flame" fireball.Time2Live=20 fireball.YGravity=-4900.0 fireball.Friction=0.12 fireball.PPS=512 fireball.DeathTime=end_time; F= 5400.0 # Vector magnitude vx,vy,vz=me.Rel2AbsVector(0.0, -math.cos(angle)*F, -math.sin(angle)*F) fireball.Velocity=vx,vy,vz fireball.RandomVelocity=55.0 self.SpitFunc(fireball.Name, end_time, period) else: # fireball spit nparticles= 70 duration= 2.0/60.0 # I think this is a minimum self.AGE_Number=self.AGE_Number+1 end_time=Bladex.GetTime()+duration period= duration/7.0 fireball=Bladex.CreateEntity(EntityName+"_Fireball_"+`self.AGE_Number`,"Entity Particle System D1",x,y,z) fireball.ParticleType="LargeFire" fireball.Time2Live=30 fireball.YGravity=-400.0 fireball.Friction=0.075 fireball.PPS=nparticles/duration fireball.DeathTime=end_time; F= 25000.0 # Vector magnitude vx,vy,vz=me.Rel2AbsVector(0.0, -math.cos(angle)*F, -math.sin(angle)*F) fireball.Velocity=vx,vy,vz fireball.RandomVelocity=15.0 self.SpitFunc(fireball.Name, end_time, period) ################################################################################
You can use a good software Wincommander or TotalCommander to find the difference from Orc and Salamander'code.

2.In anmdef.py,you should add the code below:[important]

Bladex.AddAnmEvent("Ork_g_spit","Spit",0.470) Bladex.AddAnmEvent("Ork_g_spit","HitInitialItp",0.183) Bladex.AddAnmEvent("Ork_g_spit","HitFinalItp",0.910) Bladex.AddAnmEvent("Ork_g_spit","Start_Weapon",0.405) Bladex.AddAnmEvent("Ork_g_spit","Stop_Weapon",0.911)
3.In OrkAnimationSet.py add the animation:

anm_name="Ork_jog_1h" Bladex.LoadSampledAnimation("..\\..\\Anm\\Ork_jog_1h.BMV","Ork_g_spit",0) Bladex.AddAnmRStep(anm_name,0) Bladex.AddAnmLStep(anm_name,0) Bladex.AddAnmRRelease(anm_name,0.007) Bladex.AddAnmRStep(anm_name,0.201) Bladex.AddAnmRRelease(anm_name,0.740) Bladex.AddAnmRStep(anm_name,0.928)
When the Orc jog, he will spit fire ball to you.[:D]

4.In OrkCombos.py,add this:

Bladex.SetActionEventTable("Ork","g_spit","ATTACKING") ork.AddAttack("g_spit","Ork_g_spit") ork.AttackTypeFlag("g_spit",ATK_UNIQUE)
5.In OrkBAct.py,add action factor:

Bladex.AddBipedAction("Ork","g_spit","Ork_g_spit",0.0,1.0,0)
6.Finally,you can add the comabat-factor in Combat.py and adjust speed in AnmFact.py,That should be very easy.

Hope to help you,MBK!

Greetings!

mingyue1371
Dragon

Postby mingyue1371 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:14 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MBK_MBK</i>

[white]
<font color="limegreen">I put this post here, just in case...</font id="limegreen"> [^]

I have already changed all the textures of all the original maps! [:p][8D]
I hope you like it, friends. Of course, these modifications, I will include them in the mod "expert difficulty and much more". [8D]
If you find an error or a file is missing, please let me know and I will correct it. [:)]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Great work!
Can you show me the specific steps of the image processing?
I tried for times,but the result is very bad.
For example, I did it with steps below:
1.Selecting the image in PS6.0,Image-Adjustments-Exposure...,I increased the Exposure;
2.Image-Adjustments-Hue/Saturation...,I increased the Saturation;
3.Image-Adjustments-Brightness/Contrast...,I decrese the brightness and increse the contrast;
4.Image-Adjustments-Shadows/Highlights...,I adjust the shadows to 80% and highlighs to 80% too;

At last ,the result was bad.What's wrong?

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:56 pm

<font color="white">
Hello to all! [:D]
Another idea that I wanted to adapt to the mod "Expert Dificulty and more", is to add more armors for all heroes.

I finally made it! [:D][:D][:p]
Light, medium and heavy armors... for all heroes! [:p]

Test with Tukaram the Barbarian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8etcdfZ ... e=youtu.be

Test with Zoe the Amazon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snewk1Ts ... e=youtu.be

</font id="white">

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:28 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Great work!
Can you show me the specific steps of the image processing?
I tried for times,but the result is very bad.
For example, I did it with steps below:
1.Selecting the image in PS6.0,Image-Adjustments-Exposure...,I increased the Exposure;
2.Image-Adjustments-Hue/Saturation...,I increased the Saturation;
3.Image-Adjustments-Brightness/Contrast...,I decrese the brightness and increse the contrast;
4.Image-Adjustments-Shadows/Highlights...,I adjust the shadows to 80% and highlighs to 80% too;

At last ,the result was bad.What's wrong?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<font color="white">Hello Mingyue![:)]

Well, Photoshop has many tools, each person can create unique modifications with the same steps. In fact, management results an art, and it's all practice.
I can not know for sure what result you want to get. So I will try describe to you what steps I followed to retouch the textures, so that they remain as I have left in the pack of textures.
For ease of understanding and monitoring, I will make you a short guide in pdf format, with images and descriptions.
<font color="limegreen"><b>When I have made the guide, I will send it to your email.</b></font id="limegreen"> I hope it's useful. [;)]

My email is: <font color="yellow"><b>[email protected]</b></font id="yellow">

See you soon!</font id="white">[:D]

<hr noshade size="1">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I will show you some code about modification.
Take the fire-ball Orc as an example:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<font color="white">I am still studying the code, how to adapt it to the mod and that works well... Thanks again! [8D][:D]</font id="white">

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:45 pm

<font color="white">Hello friends. [:)]

I have a problem that crash the game. [:(] [xx(]
Since I modified the bows, to shooting faster, if an arrow hits a shield while the enemy is protected, sometimes the game crash.
Then, the game show me a new window, with this:

<b>Window´s tittle: <font color="limegreen">Blade Raw Input:</font id="limegreen">
A Field to write.
<font color="orange">Ok </font id="orange">button, and <font color="orange">Cancel </font id="orange">button.</b>

Anyone know what that is? How can I correct it? [?]
Many thanks. [:)]

</font id="white">

mingyue1371
Dragon

Postby mingyue1371 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:33 am

Hi MBK![:)]
I had send a email to you,check your email.
The magic orc was included also with the super Dalguark.
I duplicated Dal's magic code ,so my combo was a little tricky.[:D]
The pic I made was stupid.So a guide of pdf is better for me.
My email:[email protected]
I saw your problem about arrow£¬what message appeared in the console?

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I saw your problem about arrow, what message appeared in the console?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Hello Mingyue [:)]
Well, I do not know, I do not use the console... [:I] I have not yet installed the console. Thanks for the advice, I will look it.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 pm

<font color="white">
Greetings! [:D]
I managed to modify the amulets, and provide them with special attributes. [:)]

<b><font color="yellow">Test 1:</font id="yellow"></b>
<b><font color="limegreen">Warrior's Amulet </font id="limegreen">=</b> +1 Level.
<b><font color="limegreen">Destroyer Amulet</font id="limegreen"> =</b> Bursts or paralyzes the enemies. (I have to add some light effect here)
<b><font color="limegreen">Magic Amulet</font id="limegreen"> =</b> Protects with an energy shield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWt9bDU4 ... e=youtu.be

<b><font color="yellow">Test 2:</font id="yellow"></b>
Some enemies are inmune to Destroyer Amulet.
The energy shield can be easily broken by the strongest foes.
The Warrior's Amulet also works in the maximun level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R74SHS9 ... e=youtu.be
<hr noshade size="1">

<b>- <font color="limegreen">About the Destroyer Amulet:</font id="limegreen"></b> I want to add some light effect, but not working properly. [B)] So far, I added motion vectors to the members of the enemy, to give the impression that the enemy has exploited. [xx(][:)]

<b>- <font color="limegreen">About the Chaos Knight:</font id="limegreen"></b> I always wanted to use the equipment of the knight of chaos. [:p]
I added a function to the chaos knight's death: The Chaos Knight disappears when he dies and, if the hero´s level is 100 or more, the Chaos Knight drops his weapon and his shield. [:)]
This change has been to avoid errors:
<b>1.</b> The corpse of the knight of chaos gives errors if you strike it.
<b>2.</b> In the first map of Sargon, when the hero´s level is only 10 and faces the first knight of chaos. At that time, Sargon could not handle the chaos knight equipment, because it is for the level 100... he needs the energy of level 100, to handle the weapon without getting too tired.

<b><font color="orange">Before I wanted to create an amulet that turned enemies into allies, but did not work well... [B)]
I am still on it, to adapt the programming of the Allies. I hope that soon I get to work the Allies.</font id="orange"> [:p] [8D]</b>

</font id="white">

mingyue1371
Dragon

Postby mingyue1371 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:12 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MBK_MBK</i>

Hello Mingyue [:)]
Well, I do not know, I do not use the console... [:I] I have not yet installed the console. Thanks for the advice, I will look it.

Hi MBK! Glad to see you have new progress in your New expert Mod.[:D]

About console of Bod,check this link below:
http://www.arokhslair.net/forum/topic.a ... ms=console

I thought it will be a good helper for you to trace the possible errors in modifying. In the message window you can see all the message on the game. So if you do some modifying, you can get some hints from this window if there is something wrong.

Also ,you can input some command in the lower half of the window to execute some py files.For example ,

import Ebrowser
[Btw,are you use the EBrowser to get coordinates to add kinds of enemies?]
Hope to help you in the progress of your Mod![:)]

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:29 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mingyue1371</i>

Are you use the EBrowser to get coordinates to add kinds of enemies?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thank you my friend, thank you very much again! [:D] oh man, if it had not been for you I do not advance in this... [:D][;)]
I will try the Ebrowser and the Console, to see how it goes. [^]

Until now I have not needed to install the Blade´s tools, neither the console. [:)]
It´s a little trick. [:o)][8D] I have all the information that I need to modify the maps, as follows:

In the file <font color="yellow"><b>.../Lib/Reference.py</b></font id="yellow">

<font color="limegreen"><b>#
# To show debugging info or not
#</b></font id="limegreen">
<font color="beige">Debug_info = 1</font id="beige"> <b><font color="limegreen"># Default: = 0. MODIFIED VALUE = 1.</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">### HERO POSITION AND MORE.</font id="red"></b>
<font color="beige">PYTHON_DEBUG = 2</font id="beige"> <b><font color="limegreen"># Default: = 0. MODIFIED VALUE = 2.</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">### FOR USE Press the key "T".</font id="red"></b>

<b><font color="white">Pressing the Key "T" several times, it displays a lot of information on the screen.</font id="white"></b>

Whenever I manage to make a cheat, looking for little tricks... hahaha! [:p][:D][8D] (Como decimos por aquí: "Yo lo hago tó al estilo compare, por cohone! [:D][:D]")

mingyue1371
Dragon

Postby mingyue1371 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:14 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mingyue1371</i>

Are you use the EBrowser to get coordinates to add kinds of enemies?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thank you my friend, thank you very much again! [:D] oh man, if it had not been for you I do not advance in this... [:D][;)]
I will try the Ebrowser and the Console, to see how it goes. [^]

Until now I have not needed to install the Blade´s tools, neither the console. [/b][/yellow]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Hi my friend , you can d/l ebrowser from moddb.com, donot forget to d/l ebrowser patch made by tomash , which will enable you easily save your script just press the key " number Decimal " [:)] [:)]. Meanwhile , Checking the command of the console is necessary , it can simplify your work and save time to some extent . [:)][:)][:)]

Raptor
Whelp

Postby Raptor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Tengo una pregunta: ¿cómo son los nuevos arcos mejores que el original? ¿Acaso hacen más daño? Si mal no recuerdo, ¡el arco original se vuelve totalmente inservible despues del primer nivel!

Por cierto, muchas gracias.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Raptor</i>

Tengo una pregunta: ¿cómo son los nuevos arcos mejores que el original? ¿Acaso hacen más daño? Si mal no recuerdo, ¡el arco original se vuelve totalmente inservible despues del primer nivel!

Por cierto, muchas gracias.
<font color="white">Saludos Raptor, y gracias por tu pregunta. [:)]
Lo bueno de este mod, ¡es que el juego deja de ser como el original! [:D][:D][8D] El original es tan aburrido cuando ya te lo conoces de memoria... [|)]
En primer lugar, ahora el nivel máximo es 125. (Estoy pensando en subirlo a 150, dependiendo de los resultados del mod, siempre estoy buscando errores y tratando de mejorar la jugabilidad.)

<b><font color="yellow">He programado algunas diferencias entre los arcos y las flechas:</font id="yellow"></b>
<b><font color="limegreen">- Arco ligero:</font id="limegreen"> </b>Daño 5000. Alcance, puntería y velocidad baja. Para niveles entre 1 y 25.
<b><font color="limegreen">- Arco mediano: </font id="limegreen"></b>Daño 15000. Alcance, puntería y velocidad media. Para niveles entre 26 y 50.
<b><font color="limegreen">- Arco pesado:</font id="limegreen"> </b>Daño 50000. Alcance, puntería y velocidad alta. Para niveles entre 50 y 125.
<b><font color="limegreen">- Flechas:</font id="limegreen"> </b>Daño 1500.
<b><font color="limegreen">- Flechas vampíricas:</font id="limegreen"> </b>Daño 7500, Daño veneno 2500, Drenaje.
<b><font color="limegreen">- Flechas de fuego:</font id="limegreen"> </b>Daño 25000, Daño fuego 50000.
<b><font color="limegreen">- Daños multiplicados según la zona de impacto:</font id="limegreen"> </b>Daño multiplicado por 100 a la cabeza, a la espalda por 300.
<b><font color="limegreen">- Daños multiplicados según el nivel del héroe:</font id="limegreen"> </b>A mayor nivel, el daño elemental de las flechas aumenta.
<b><font color="limegreen">- La amazona puede disparar rápìdamente mientras apunta al enemigo.</font id="limegreen"> </b>Mantén presionada la tecla "Ataque" para disparar automáticamente, mientra apuntas con las teclas de dirección.

<font color="yellow"><b>Queda pendiente poder seleccionar enemigos con el arco, y poder correr lateralmente mientras se apunta.
Otra cosa que quiero hacer es un efecto de explosión para las flechas de fuego. Entonces ya serían FLechas explosivas.</b></font id="yellow">[:p][8D]

<i><b><font color="orange">...Lib/Reference.py</font id="orange"></b></i> [code] <b><font color="limegreen"># ARCOS Y FLECHAS</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">#################</font id="red"></b> DefaultObjectData['Arco']= [OBJ_BOW, 5000, -750, 1.0, THR_SPINNING, []] DefaultObjectData['Arco2']= [OBJ_BOW, 15000,-1350, 1.0, THR_SPINNING, []] DefaultObjectData['Arco3']= [OBJ_BOW, 50000,-2500, 1.0, THR_SPINNING, []] DefaultObjectData['Arco_Amz_seleccion']= [OBJ_BOW, 15000,-1350, 1.0, THR_SPINNING, []] DefaultObjectData['Flecha']= [OBJ_ARROW, 1500, 0, 1.0, THR_STRAIGHT, []] DefaultObjectData['FlechaEnvenenada']= [OBJ_ARROW, 7500, 0, 1.0, THR_STRAIGHT, [], ["Venom",+2500], ['Drain']] DefaultObjectData['FlechaFuego']= [OBJ_ARROW,25000, 0, 1.0, THR_STRAIGHT, [], ["Fire", +50000.0]]
<i><b><font color="orange">...Lib/Damage.py</font id="orange"></b></i>

<b><font color="red"> ###############################################</font id="red"> <font color="limegreen"># Damage Zone Multipliers # MBEASTKING. MODIFICACIONES DE DAÑOS, SEGUN LA LOCALIZACION DEL GOLPE.</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">###############################################</font id="red"> <font color="limegreen"># El daño provocado a los brazos y a las piernas permanece igual, no tiene amplificaciones ni reducciones.</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">### DAÑO AMPLIFICADO DE FLECHAZOS A LA CABEZA.</b></font id="red"> <font color="yellow"><b>if</b></font id="yellow"> DamageZone==Reference.BODY_HEAD and DamageType=="Impale" and thrown_flag and weaponData[0]==Reference.OBJ_ARROW: locationF= 100.0 <b><font color="limegreen"># DAÑO POR 100</font id="limegreen"></b> <b><font color="red">### DAÑO REDUCIDO DE FLECHAZOS AL PECHO.</font id="red"></b> <font color="yellow"><b>if </b></font id="yellow">DamageZone==Reference.BODY_FRONT and DamageType=="Impale" and thrown_flag and weaponData[0]==Reference.OBJ_ARROW: locationF= 0.9 <font color="limegreen"><b># DAÑO REDICIDO 10%</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">### DAÑO AMPLIFICADO DE FLECHAZOS A LA ESPALDA.</font id="red"></b> <font color="yellow"><b>if </b></font id="yellow">DamageZone==Reference.BODY_BACK and DamageType=="Impale" and thrown_flag and weaponData[0]==Reference.OBJ_ARROW: locationF= 300.0 <font color="limegreen"><b># DAÑO POR 300</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">### DAÑO AMPLIFICADO DE GOLPES CONTUNDENTES A LA CABEZA.</font id="red"></b> <font color="yellow"><b>if </b></font id="yellow">DamageZone==Reference.BODY_HEAD and DamageType=="Crush": locationF= 2.5 <font color="limegreen"><b># DAÑO POR 2,5</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">### DAÑO REDUCIDO DE GOLPES CONTUNDENTES AL PECHO.</font id="red"> <font color="yellow">if </b></font id="yellow">DamageZone==Reference.BODY_FRONT and DamageType=="Crush": locationF= 0.8 <font color="limegreen"><b># DAÑO REDICIDO 20%</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">### DAÑO AMPLIFICADO DE GOLPES CONTUNDENTES A LA ESPALDA.</font id="red"></b> <font color="yellow"><b>if </b></font id="yellow">DamageZone==Reference.BODY_BACK and DamageType=="Crush": locationF= 5.0 <b><font color="limegreen"># DAÑO POR 5</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">### DAÑO AMPLIFICADO DE GOLPES CORTANTES A LA CABEZA.</font id="red"> <font color="yellow">if</font id="yellow"></b> DamageZone==Reference.BODY_HEAD and DamageType=="Slash": locationF= 2.0 <b><font color="limegreen"># DAÑO POR 2</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">### DAÑO REDUCIDO DE GOLPES CORTANTES AL PECHO.</font id="red"> <font color="yellow">if</font id="yellow"></b> DamageZone==Reference.BODY_FRONT and DamageType=="Slash": locationF= 0.7 <font color="limegreen"><b># DAÑO REDICIDO 30%</font id="limegreen"> <font color="red">### DAÑO AMPLIFICADO DE GOLPES CORTANTES A LA ESPALDA.</font id="red"> <font color="yellow">if</font id="yellow"></b> DamageZone==Reference.BODY_BACK and DamageType=="Slash": locationF= 4.0 <font color="limegreen"><b># DAÑO POR 4</b></font id="limegreen">
<i><b>Y más modificaciones en: <font color="orange">...Scripts/Actions.py</font id="orange"> Etc...</b></i> [:)]
</font id="white">

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 pm

<font color="white">Hello friends![:)]

Already I have less to finish the mod...! [:D][8D]
I'm finishing to correct all the new combos of characters. Remains for me to correct the inventory to use two weapons at once, and correct some things on the maps. And the allies, I'm missing something I do not know yet, so I'll leave it for the next version of the mod. I will upload this version for everyone can play.</font id="white"> [:D][:D][:p][:p]

But now, I have a little problem that crash the game.... again! [:(!][B)]
I have duplicated some animations to give higher speed factors, and so the hero is faster. [:)]
It seems to work well, but while the hero strikes the game crashes and shows me a new window, with this:

<font color="white"><b>Window´s tittle: <font color="yellow">Critical:</font id="yellow">
Message: <font color="limegreen">CRITICAL ERROR in LinkNextAttack - > Biped Knight , action g_s19_new_Speed , has no table linked !!!</font id="limegreen">
Ok button.</b></font id="white">

I took 5 hours looking at where is the error in the files that I just modified, and I can not find it! [:(]
<b>Anyone know what <font color="white">"has no table linked"</font id="white"> is? How can I correct it?</b> [?]
Many thanks.[;)]

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”