Online BoD sites...

Blade of Darkness general discussion and game help forum. Discuss anything related to Severance / BoD (except modding, use the forum below) Note: Possible spoilers!

Moderators: prospero, Ade

Gorgon2
Whelp

Postby Gorgon2 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:56 am

I'm using 7-Zip as my extractor of choice these days, for two reasons.

1) It's legally free. Always a good thing. [:)]
2) It integrates with a diff tool I use for development called WinMerge so that I can compare files inside archives. WinMerge is also legally free. [:D]

Out of interest if anyone needs a decent installer package, check out InnoSetup at http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php.

It's a freeware install package which is simple to use and as good as a lot of commercial offerings. Microsoft have even been caught using it!

Jolaes
Whelp

Postby Jolaes » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:06 am

Hi everyone,

I have had to stop hosting BoD files at www.loogoos.hu for
an indefinite period. I was pretty outdated anyway, I need
to reorganize the files (like Bigtruck did).

Brian, please erase my link from the list (for now).

Keep up the good work, all of you!

Lord William
Whelp

Postby Lord William » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:13 am

Noticed that Rampage's fast site: http://www.kraki.spb.ru/ has been down (been checking the last couple of days) Hope it is just temporary.

Joleas - I hope you can resurrect your site. I thought it was a good one.

-LW

big truck
Dragon

Postby big truck » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:20 pm

[:)]

Today sunday 5 march online for a good thrashing at 15:00 GMT...[;)]

[:D]

Rampage
Dragon

Postby Rampage » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:14 pm

kraki.spb.ru has moved to Big Truck`s zone [:D]
http://rampage.bigtruck-canada.ca/

btw, The maximal RAR packer that I know (from popular)- my plugin Rar for Total Commander 6.53 - aka WinRAR 3.50 beta 4. Also, can unpack GREAT number types of packed files!

Zapevala
Hatchling

Postby Zapevala » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:28 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">kraki.spb.ru has moved to Big Truck`s zone <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
And i breake my head: why i can't receive worthy answer for problems i am interested in on kraki.spb.ru kraki.narod.ru. I have published an answer on forum, that i've got problem and somebody send me a message with strange explanations (as i understand it was a webmaster). I was in shock[B)] I thought that Rampage don't know cause of my problems. But i'm happy that i was wrong and man, who has got explanations was not Rampage![:D]

big truck
Dragon

Postby big truck » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:44 am

To have an idea of the community of BOD's fans around the world[:p] : here is the map of my visitors today 31 August 2006...

<b><font color="pink"><font size="6">No borders for BOD !! </font id="size6"> </font id="pink"> </b> [8D][8D]

Vasja
Dragon

Postby Vasja » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:08 pm

A good move, sen'or Bigtruck ! Who is from Japan ? Could
you say us some words here ?
The best union would be a tough network combat.

big truck
Dragon

Postby big truck » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:30 pm

From Japan are probably... Japanese people ! [:D][:D][:D] Let's hope that they will come on the forum and speak with us, they will be very welcome [:p]...

You're right, the idea of a great network combat is nice, but everybody has not a hight speed connection for the moment[:(]. That will be for later [;)]

MacGyver_cz
Hatchling

Postby MacGyver_cz » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:51 pm

This link http://blade-game.wz.cz is about BOD. I've done maximum to bring fame to my sites in Czech rep., but my sites never appears in fulltext during the search. (There were some BOD links in czech language, but they were only reviews, prewievs, walkthroughs - it means nothing complete!)

This is last chance how to bring popularity to BOD in my country (Czech republic). I'm the first one, who has done complete web pages about singleplayer of BOD in Czech rep. If it takes effect, I'm going to put all links of fans web pages about BOD on my pages in LINKS section (ODKAZY in czech).

I know, that my web pages aren't nothing marvelous, but this was my first project. I started on 200611/21and I knew absolutely nothing about how to create web pages. And in one month (2006/12/22) I started my web with my friend.

I would be pleased, if this message proove attendance of sites...

Thanks...

MacGyver - Czech Republic

Vasja
Dragon

Postby Vasja » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:00 am

Nazdar, sen'or !
A good first step.
In every deal the first step is the most important one - because 99% of all deals do not start at all.
I can add some dynamic content to your site - a slide show player. You could make small animated slide shows from 1-20 frames per every slide. Look for example here -
http://blade-of-darkness.bigtruck-canad ... ja_03.html
Sen'or, I have heared some words about BoD, people talk - "Why should we talk about such an ancient game ?", "When it was be ? In the last century ?". These people have not ever seen this game at all. And about one fourth say - "Game is just a divinity". Your site needs a publicity.
If there was a community of Python programmers somewhere, it would be good to tell them about a Blade, as a field for their skills. I have seen some list at www.python.org, which enumerated different project with Python - NASA site, Zope, Google. May be tell them to include BoD ?
Addition.
Cyrillic(Win) - "Ã

MacGyver_cz
Hatchling

Postby MacGyver_cz » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:45 am

Vasija - thanks for your comments :-)

1)First step with my sites is change <IFRAME> to PHP - INCLUDE... But it will take some time for me to learn with PHP...

2)Next thing is to complete sites with non-dynamic items...
(I would like add some dynamic items, but my space at hosting is limited - 100 MB and pages are 12 MB big for nowadays)
3)Next thing is, I've exams in my university, and it takes a lot of time...
4)But, if I can overcome points 1-3, it comes time for your ideas :-)

MacGyver

mouna
Hatchling

Postby mouna » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:03 am

hey bryan .. do you have c++ intsall on your pc

Rampage
Dragon

Postby Rampage » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 pm

About KRAKI.SPB.RU :
People, please forget about this site. Please, remove it from your lists and from this forum. It is not mine. It is not BOD now. The server-holder used this name for other purposes...

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Postby prospero » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:39 pm

Hi Bri.[:)] I can't seem to do it either. Nor any other <i>first</i> posts in any topic.[8)] I don't get the VB error though.

Return to “Severance BoD: Help / Game Discussion”