Images ..

Blade of Darkness general discussion and game help forum. Discuss anything related to Severance / BoD (except modding, use the forum below) Note: Possible spoilers!

Moderators: Ade, prospero

So_RusTeD
Hatchling

Images ..

Post by So_RusTeD »

I'm looking for userbar which says something like ''Blade of Darkness player''. Also where can I get an image of Shark sword and maybe other weapons in good pixel for signature or avatar material?
Thx in advance [8D]

esfumato
Dragon

Post by esfumato »

Download the objects catalog from Big truck's site
http://blade-of-darkness.bigtruck-canad ... /tools.htm

Limpiacobardes
Whelp

Post by Limpiacobardes »

I think our beloved forum needs some upgrades, perhaps some applications to post videos and stuff?

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

A good idea but I did look into this however due to my hosting disk space allowance, this would not be possible unless I spent a lot more money. I try to keep costs of running this site to a minimum.

Limpiacobardes
Whelp

Post by Limpiacobardes »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Admin</i>

A good idea but I did look into this however due to my hosting disk space allowance, this would not be possible unless I spent a lot more money. I try to keep costs of running this site to a minimum.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

How about raising money wits ads? I`m willing to click on banners or in google ads [:D]
Thanks for the reply Admin, it`s good to see you`re looking around

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

The old drakan site when it was hosted by Surreal-news didn't generate much revenue from advertising and we had more visitors then. Ill have a look into it but I can't see it happening for a while if I do decide to go with it.