Sealed water cave

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Cardon
Hatchling

Sealed water cave

Post by Cardon »

Hi, I'm new to the forums. I've been playing Drakan TAG since it came out. One thing I can't seem to do however is get in the sealed gate in ravenshold that apparently has an underwater section and a cool sword at the end. I read only a small portion of the walkthrough. I found the stone that had the compass on it and the two dots in the upper left corner, but when I went to the gate, the combination on the walkthrough didn't work. Is there something else I'm missing? Do I have to talk to someone or find another artifact first?

Zienna
Dragon

Post by Zienna »

YAY! A NEW MEMBER!

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cardon</i>

Hi, I'm new to the forums. I've been playing Drakan TAG since it came out.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

That's all you'd ever have to say to get my attention!

About the puzzle in Ravenshold... The combination, as you said you already know, is S.E.E.W.S.N.N.S. (just to make sure we're on the same page as far as the code)
I think the key for you would be to know that the statue faces East.
Input the codes with reasonable efficiency (without pressing any other buttons during it) and it should pop right open.

Cardon
Hatchling

Post by Cardon »

Thanks man. I gotta start the game over again so I can get back to it. BTW, just curious where are the other two "cryptic stones"? I found the one near the Hoarfrost and the one in the Forgotton Tomb, and do they really matter?

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

They were supposed to matter, but they got screwed up and no one caught it before the game came out.

MageMan
Whelp

Post by MageMan »

Cool.I Was Wondering That Too.Thx OutLaw Wyvern.