jade's tower

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
PYRO@13
Whelp

jade's tower

Post by PYRO@13 »

dude its been a really long time since ive been on here but i was wondering if anyone knew how to get on the ledge in jade's tower. i heard before ur supposed to stand on the books n jump n theres some kind of invisible ledge or something but i cant get it. so if anyone has a clue let me know. peace

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

The Judge of Justice says it's so, but I've never been able to pull that one off.

You can see that the elements are there...

Others have made it, maybe I will someday.

Faerith
Dragon

Post by Faerith »

I really disbelieve this theroy personally :P
I'm not sure the reward would warrent all that playtime just to get on an invisable ledge, or the developers would spend some time to put something that hidden in

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

I know how you feel...
The only thing thing that comes to mind when wondering more deeply about why it's there but can't be done... is... they cut a lot out of the game when money and time ran short. perhaps it just wasn't finished.
There's an orderly little formation of rocks high up, out of the way in Ravenshold that lets me know that there were more than a couple of things remaining in the game as 'artifacts' since some of the puzzles they're based on were cut.

Faerith
Dragon

Post by Faerith »

It does feel alittle unfinished really..

Asfor that toer, i have nly managed to climb halfway up a stack of books that look like they couuld take you to the top.. apart from the glitch I did a year or so ago, it's the highest I have been

grs
Whelp

Post by grs »

[:D][:D][:D]

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

<b>^</b>
grs, can we assume from the gaggle of grins posted above that you've had some measure of success with the tower jumps?

This is a link to a series of pics from a Drakan fan called ilphay, or i23456.
They depict the upper levels of the tower as seen during a purposeful glitching into the tower with Arokh.
The pictures clearly show no reward. Similarly, there's no indication, given the proportions of the upper area walkway, that players were ever supposed to be there.

As glitch-heavy as this game is, perhaps it's safe to assume that someone glitched up there via jumps, and then, assuming it was supposed to be an in-game attainment, spread that as fact.

Hard to say with absolute certainty, but the pics go a long way to setting the issue to rest.