how to find the third magic blade?

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Gothicnight
Hatchling

how to find the third magic blade?

Post by Gothicnight »

i was wondering if someone could give me some directions to where to put the last crystal in the stone folders in order to summon the blade? ive found one of the "summoning stones" at a grull camp close to the entrace to surdana, another hidden close the cage the kid your saving from the wartocks were in, ive been searching for hours but i cant find the last stone^^' could someone give me a hand? (in case you dont get what sword im looking for its the same as the sword you get in the shadowmire and the other in kragmore)

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Welcome, Gothicnight.

Sure. When you rescued Perry, he gave you a key. That key is to a building on the left hand side of the entrance to the Sanguinade (where the red beams are).
Go into this building and use the portal and you'll have a nice long dungeon with a boss battle (Gothraul).
The place where you battle the boss has the last crystal receptor off to the right when you enter.

You missed a blade, however.
After you killed Maulgak in Shiverbane, you go back to the place where the floor collapsed, landing you in prison. The floor's fixed now, and you can cross it into a room with the Ice Blade.

Gothicnight
Hatchling

Post by Gothicnight »

thanks :) ive played through the game so many times and had no idea the ice blade even existed. i watched a video on youtube and know the location now ^^

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Do you know what happens when you get all four?