Doppleganger Glitch

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
tauniboomer
Hatchling

Doppleganger Glitch

Post by tauniboomer »

So I've had TAG pretty much since it came out and I just discovered something kind of interesting. When I went to do the City of the Damned quest I cast clone, time slow, and fear just before stepping onto the teleporter. (just to make the save pic look cooler) When it loaded to the city I was still invisible, but it didn't last long. Well, after kicking some dead guy butt and returning to Surdana, I found a Rynn...on the steps..just chillin there. I cast clone again and it didnt disappear...still just kickin' it.. So I thought I'd just share that with you guys. I don't think it's in any way useful, and could possibly be an impediment under the right circumstances, but it was still kinda cool

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Thank you, tauniboomer, that's a great glitch!
I found that years ago when I went through the Mother's Eye with a Clone spell active and there was a statue when I returned.
Cool to note... Rynn is replicated in whatever armor you may be wearing at the time, so you can make a statue for every outfit.
Weapons aren't represented, I guess because you can't have a weapon out and cast Clone at the same time.
This works with any area that has a save when transitioning between two areas.