Drakan: The Ancients' Gates Glitch Tutorial

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Jasoya
Whelp

Drakan: The Ancients' Gates Glitch Tutorial

Post by Jasoya »

Hello, hello and good day everyone! I am Jasoya, and I am glad to finally be part of the community. DTAG has been one of my all time favorites, since I first played it back in 2005. Recently, I have been doing game play videos of DTAG. In fact, I have a wonderful treat for you all. I have been doing my first YouTube series DTAG Glitch Tutorial, for about over a year know. With a little over 50 episodes (and counting) of many glitches both new and old being featured and discussed there. It is my way of rekindling the Flame of the Order and hopefully I can reach new audiences, who have not played this game before. In these episodes I am using the american version of the game. running the original model of the PS2, and the content is organized chronologically rather than topically.

Below is the playlist I made that include all of the episodes to date for your ease of access and your absolute enjoyment! I will see you there.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2StpT3a4E_
Explore and exploit, my two favorite things to do while playing an old-favorite game.

shoprat
Dragon

Re: Drakan: The Ancients' Gates Glitch Tutorial

Post by shoprat »

Just watched the first vid. Cool stuff man. Guess I'm gonna have to go thru the game again and try some more self destructive adventuring. How many first level fireballs does it take to kill a bone dragon? I gotta find out. Looking forward to trying out more crazy stunts. Thanks for the vids!!!

Edit: Subscribed to your channel too. This is gonna be FUN!

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Nice work. Iv'e subscribed too.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

Jasoya
Whelp

Post by Jasoya »

Thank you for your support. Let me know if there are any glitches that I may have missed in my tutorial videos. When I complete Stratos, I will be going back through another play through to show the glitches that I missed, and theorize on the possibility of other glitches. Enjoy! :D

Episode 54 is uploaded enjoy
https://youtu.be/g-geSxwt-d8
Explore and exploit, my two favorite things to do while playing an old-favorite game.