i'm in the cave and .......

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
neeagirl1
Hatchling

i'm in the cave and .......

Post by neeagirl1 »

[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]And I keep hitting dead ends, or dying!What should i look for?[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

neeagirl1
Hatchling

Post by neeagirl1 »

Please help!Why isn't anyone posting?!?!????Please oh please, HEEEEEELP!

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi,
Don't jump down the hole, you are not supposed to. Instead continue on past the tree and you should see another cave entrance on the left of the clearing. This leads to a whole lot more swamp and eventually to the base of the tree.

neeagirl1
Hatchling

Post by neeagirl1 »

Thanks tons!Oh, and i found a cool site with cheats to make you invincible from enemies, and give you 10,000 and give you skill points!Do you want the codes?I could e-mail them to you.If I gave the name of the website, it would be confusing, because it tells you something that doesn't work, but i found how it does.E-mail me if you wannem.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Yeah, post the site URL here for others to see.

With this type of game, talk to every human you come across as they hold valuable information. Its best not to cheat as it takes all the fun out of the game... Just keep looking around and you should be OK. If you get really stuck though there is a walkthrough available on this site; see the main page at www.arokhslair.net and go to the Drakan: TAG section.

BTW its best not to edit your original post, instead post a new topic otherwise other visitors may not know what your original question was and will either not reply or give you the wrong info.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

If you are stuck in a cave by pressing select and vewing your map.<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

sorry. I meant remember to check your map to see where you are by pressing select. Gust a reminder!<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.

Jasoya
Whelp

Re: i'm in the cave and .......

Post by Jasoya »

One of the short cuts I discovered allows you to drop from the hole in the tree to a pot down there. You need to be at full health for this. After the cut scene, run into the hole and off the right side of the ledge. Drop down to a pot located at bottom entrance. If done correctly you should be at 1 health. You're not safe yet as a death trap is all around you, waiting to pulverize Rynn. To deactivate this death trap do a running jump out of the memorial. You should land safely and then you can get the rune. This skips the Hermit, and you can backtrack to free Nicols the Bold. It is really nice if you just want to get the Shadowmire over with fast.
Explore and exploit, my two favorite things to do while playing an old-favorite game.