Not sure where to post this, but...

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
CLBrown
Hatchling

Not sure where to post this, but...

Post by CLBrown »

Hi everyone.

I originally got this game as an add-in... I THINK it came along with my Soundblaster AWE64 card... but have enjoyed it ever since. I've been to this site previously, when I got the "all-in-one" patch (since superseded, I notice, with the "community patch").

ANYWAY... I have downloaded a BUNCH of stuff just now, but when I tried to go to the single-player levels archive, supposedly at this address: http://levels.arokhslair.net/

... I get a "server not found" error.

Are those files just gone now, or were they relocated and the linked address not updated on the main page, or... well... what?

I'm mainly a single-player gamer, and would really like seeing what SP Drakan levels are available out there.

Help!

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Re: Not sure where to post this, but...

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. That is a really old outdated redirection URL from the time where the files were actually hosted on a home server which is no longer running. I noticed the link is out of date on the downloads page (my bad, sorry) so I've updated it. They are downloadable from the main site now directly from the reviews page https://www.arokhslair.net/wp/order-of- ... p-reviews/

The alternate Russian download site is no longer working so the levels can only be found here.

The community patch installer will also install a selection of the best single player fan made maps.
By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!
Webmaster of Arokh's Lair

CLBrown
Hatchling

Re: Not sure where to post this, but...

Post by CLBrown »

Thank you! Grabbing them now... :)