Drakan2PC questions

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

Well, it's updated: finished Arokh, Runeblade and SoulTaker. Now I'm gonna get drunk to see if my imagination can run wild again...

BTW: Don't tell me that I'll have to give names to the game weapons... that requires an extra beer.[xx(]

[edit]Done with Delon and Navaros... I think I was a bit taken with the Dark Lord's story, that I ended up almost making a short story of the Dark Wars. Gotta change that tomorrow... or perhaps not. I'm tired as hell.[/edit]

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

LOL! Naw :) I'll name 'em ;)

And good work so far btw! :D

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

I will be putting your finished works up on the site tomorrow. :) Thanks a bunch and keep the great job up!

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

Thanks! [:)]
Saw the pictures in the weapon section, they look awesome, are they already from the game? Also noticed that some of the weapon descriptions are a bit smal... mind if I give them my touch? [;)] And finally, today I won't make an upgrade on the doc, as my nose can't stop dripping something yuchy, my throat seems like burning, and my body is a confusion of pain and disconfort [V]. Perhaps tomorrow, if I feel better...

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

The weapons description are short because I plan on putting your descriptions there later. These are temporary ones. ;)

These weapon modells are from Drakan:OOTF directly btw ;) lol I just cut 'em out and gave them an invisible background. :)

And get better. No rushin you know. =)

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

Yes! I am alive!
Ah, finally was able to get up and get outta my bedroom, I just feel that tomorrow I'll be able to go to my university :f And I thought I would miss some days... Oh well.

BTW: Updated the .txt, not bright work, as my brain is still rusty from 1,5 days without working. May be worth something. Oh, and I split the crystals into the ones that existed in OOTF, but now I'm uncertain: there wasn't a poison one, right? To tell the truth, I don't know the use of such artifact, but one never knows, it was a Surreal work... (a little pun on the name... oh, nevermind)

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

There weren't poison crystals in OOTF, yep! :)

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

Ah... after 2 days of rest, finally I gave an update to the stuff: the remainder of weapons is being completed as I post, and the characters, perhaps, too... if I don't get bored.

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Heh! Cool! =) Will upload it tomorrow!

>>
Uploaded! If you want to, pay a check there. :) THere are trillions of new stuff there also ;) btw

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

Saw it, it's kewl, although there are some grammar errors here and there in the new ones, gotta go correct that(1). And those new weapons, artifacts, helmets, and stuff... they'll be ALL in the game? Omg, it'll take sometime to collect them all...
... and to make a description to all of them...

-----------------
(1) - Fixed.

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Drakan:SoTP can handle a maximum of 255 items in a campaign/map. However, this limit was set by me and I assume it can be extended - to ca 65535, maximum. It might increase RAM usage a bit though. However, the point is taht I can use nearly as many items as I want, so beware =)

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

Aw... don't fry my brain. :)

ASSASSIN
Dragon

Post by ASSASSIN »

Aaaaaaaaaaw...

what can I fry then?
Any volunteers? :D 0=)

The Darklord
Dragon

Post by The Darklord »

What if we invite JAM here and barbecue him?

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

A ROAST? HOW DELIGHTFUL!!! I'll start sharpening my knives... and wits...
Y'can fry a pair of my old sneakers.